Monday 7 October 2013

Chaophraya- Spiceal Street


Hey, Good luck trying to pronounce this great Thai restaurant on Spiceal Street. This is a relatively new restaurant to Birmingham at the recently developed Spiceal Street right on the doorstep of the Bullring. You will find it right next to Browns brasserie and Jamie’s Italian that will hopefully be on here one day. 
 This is a vibrant location full of life from the world famous Bullring shopping center with cinemas, department stores and coffee shops at your convenience. The unusual architecture is a joy for the eye and reminds me of log cabins you may find in woods (quite weird woods). The restaurant is full of what I can only assume is culturally relevant ornaments which mix well with the modern furniture and are refreshing to look at amongst the jellyfish! That’s right, bit odd but there is a jellyfish tank so it’s quite interesting to look at. 
The staff is very welcoming with the wide smiles and friendly gestures and easy to read menus. I am not used to Thai restaurants and so I do not have much to compare it to, however the food was glorious. I had the chicken Pad Thai, a dish I had heard only good words from, not to be disappointed, had it not been for the class of the place I would have jumped onto the table like a dog and lick the plate clean. 
What Charlotte had is beyond me but I know it was a lovely noodle and rice dish will cashews that went very well, Good choice Ms. Russell. 
Service fast
Great food
Great date
Little pricy but £30-£40 is a short fee to spend a great time in the company of a great woman







No comments:

Post a Comment